Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term “Leith Associates” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Our company registration number is 5759, registered in INFZA Dubai. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided through Leith Associates is provided “As Is” and “As Available”. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Leith Associates prior written consent.
- If you infringe our intellectual property rights or exceed the scope of permitted use of these terms and conditions, you agree that we would be irreparably injured and may obtain a court order to enjoin you from further mischief.
- You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent or agreement you transmit through Leith Associates you access by computer or other electronic device, including Internet, telephonic and wireless devices, and including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from us through electronic transmission. You agree that, when in the future you click on an “I agree,” “I consent” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke or other device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold “Leith Associates”, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensers, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from or alleged to result from your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- As noted above in the consent to electronic records, by clicking “I agree” you will be signing the terms and conditions with a binding electronic signature, and you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.