Leith Associates are working in collaboration with a notable Real Estate brokerage based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates to attract new talent from the UK. We are searching for driven real estate or sales professionals who have an active interest in taking the step to building a career and changing their life in the world’s most exciting city – Dubai!
Our client is one of the fastest growing and emerging brands in the industry with exceptional leadership, training and development and commission packages to give their brokers the best platform to grow their earnings.
They require agents with at least 12 - 24 months sales experience. We are looking at candidates who have real estate experience or sales experience that can be used as the foundations to train up as a real estate broker. Our client will give all talented sales professionals from the UK who want to experience Dubai an opportunity to build a career in Dubai’s booming property market.
This opportunity would fit a driven, passionate sales professional to their careers to the next level whilst enjoying everything the Dubai lifestyle has to offer, including tax-free earnings where a six-figure salary is more than achievable.
About the Role:
- Generating new business using the client database
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations
- Matching clients to specific properties
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/tenant/landlord.
- Managing the sale or lease as it proceeds and liaising with all interested parties.
- Expert up-to-date knowledge of the rules and regulations surrounding the residential property market within Dubai.
- Becoming knowledgeable about your specific area in Dubai and showing off local interests and amenities to prospective buyers
- Property sales/lettings consultants will also liaise with banks, mortgage consultants, surveyors, sales progressors and other real estate agencies during transactions.
What the Company is Offering:
- Commission only role with uncapped, Tax-free earnings
- Full time, permanent position
- Existing database with guaranteed leads
- Extensive and unrivaled marketing packages on all the major property portals
- Dubai residents/employment Visa
- Medical insurance
- Full training and induction programme with a dedicated training team
- Career progression with high achievers given fast-track opportunities.
- Location - Dubai
Do You Have What It Takes?
- A minimum of 12-24 months in a hard sales role, ideally a UK estate agency role
- Adequate funds to independently relocate to Dubai (between £5-10k. We will discuss further during your application).
- Is target driven and has a hunger for success.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Takes an active role in contributing to the company’s success.
- Is tenacious and enjoys a challenge.
- Has a strong work ethic - you do not rest until the job is done.
- Takes the time to listen to clients’ needs.
- Good networker and builds relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills - fluent in English is a must. Other languages are advantageous.
- Excellent negotiator
- Smart professional appearance
- Outgoing and likable personality
- Valid passport
- Full driving license
If you tick all the boxes and want to be a part of shaping Dubai’s real estate market, then apply today.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.